Signature Polish Pedicure
Soak – Detailed Cuticle Work – Shape – Hard Skin Rasp – Scrub – Massage – Moisturiser – Nail Polish – 40 minutes – Manchester City Centre
Our Signature Polish Pedicure is our most popular nail polish service. The service takes 30 minutes and includes a foot soak and detailed cuticle work before adding your chosen colour and a soothing foot massage. Truly a classic experience!
- Remove old nail polish
- Soak your feet in aromatic foot bath
- Perform detailed cuticle work – usually trimming and tidying
- Shape your toenails
- Use a skin rasp and scrub to remove dry skin
- Perform a soothing foot massage
- Soften your feet with moisturiser lotion
- Apply the base coat
- Apply 2 coats of your chosen nail polish
- Apply the durable, protective top coat
- Finish the service with cuticle oil
What products do we use?
We work with brands which are cruelty-free and do not contain harmful chemicals. All our cuticle oils, creams, scrubs and masks contain naturally sourced ingredients and do not contain parabens. For our standard nail polish services we use Cuccio, a professional nail care brand, which has been on the market for over 30 years and is used in salons worldwide. Cuccio polishes are durable and work perfectly with our services.
How to find us?
Janea Nails & Waxing, 27-29 King St West, Manchester, M3 2PN
10am – 7pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 7pm
10am – 6pm
11am – 5pm
- The service duration is guidance only. Most services complete in the specified time but the service may last longer or shorter.
- Standard nail polish removal is included. If you need gel polish, gel overlay, acrylic or hard gel removal you must add these to your service from the service menu when you go to book your appointment.
- You can enhance this service with French nails or any of our other nail art. Please see our nail art menu below for styles, timings and prices.
- Please allow 10-15 minutes of drying time after your service.
- We cannot guarantee how long nail polish will remain chip free. To help make your nail polish pedicure stay beautiful and last for longer, please read our aftercare guide here.
- To prevent smudging, please bring open toe shoes.