Nail Technician Jobs
Janea Nails & Beauty are looking for the best nail technicians to join our Manchester City Centre based nail & beauty salon.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include a CV and note detailing your interest in the role.
Salary: Starting from £10.50 per hour (Post-probation from £11 per hour – flexible based on performance)
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time salaried employee
- Minimum beauty/nail technician NVQ 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years experience.
- Experience in manicures and pedicures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Works to a high standard under pressure.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Has client satisfaction focus.
- Keen to learn new skills, to constantly improve and commits time to learning.
- Good team player, working well with a group of people.
- Fluent English.
- British or EU passport or a working UK visa.
- Performing manicures and pedicures using standard and long-lasting polish.
- Working as a team to help create a great environment for clients & staff.
- Taking part in training (when required)
- Cleaning, preparation and sterilisation of working areas before & after clients (when required)
- Operating the computer system after basic training (when required)
- Preparing drinks and refreshments for clients (when required)
- Full-time and part-time roles.
- Employee with paid holidays.
- Supportive team environment.
- Enrolment into company pension scheme.
- Discounted treatments/products.
- Staff referral bonus.
- Career progression opportunities