Gel Overlays - Rebalance
Smooth Surface – Detailed Cuticle Work – Shape – Gel Overlay – Moisturiser – 70 minutes – Manchester City Centre
Our Gel Overlays Rebalance is ideal for those who have had their gel overlays for 2-3 weeks and need to fill in the growth area. For this service we use Builder In A Bottle, aka BIAB, also called Cover Nude Builder by The Gel Bottle Inc.
- Use an e-file or file to smooth over the nail surface
- Perform detailed cuticle work – usually trimming and tidying
- Shape your nails
- Apply two or three coats of BIAB
- Seal with durable top coat
- Soften your hands with moisturiser lotion
- Finish the service with cuticle oil
If you prefer a certain colour from our gel polish collection, this will cost an additional £8 and add 15 minutes to your service. When you go to book your appointment, select ‘Book other services?’
What products do we use?
We work with brands which are cruelty-free and do not contain harmful chemicals. All our cuticle oils, creams, scrubs and masks contain naturally sourced ingredients and do not contain parabens. For our gel overlay and hard gel extension services we use the award winning brand – The Gel Bottle Inc, a professional nail care brand, which provides a fantastic selection of hard gels known as BIAB and Gel Pot. It comes in a great selection of nude colours and is cruelty-free and vegan. Gel Bottle does not contain harmful chemicals and does not have strong odours.
How to find us?
Janea Nails & Waxing, 27-29 King St West, Manchester, M3 2PN
10am – 7pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 7pm
10am – 6pm
11am – 5pm
- The service duration is guidance only. Most services complete in the specified time but the service may last longer or shorter.
- You can enhance this service with French nails or any of our other nail art. Please see our nail art menu below for styles, timings and prices.
- Gel overlays usually last 2 weeks or more. To help make your gel overlays stay beautiful and last for longer read our aftercare guide here.
- We recommend to book your rebalance service in advance. Rebalance is recommended every 2 to 3 weeks. After 3 week we cannot guarantee we will be able to do the rebalance service.
- We do not apply gel overlays to anyone under the age of 16.