Shape – Buff – Gel Polish – 30 minutes + 10 minutes with gel polish removal – Manchester City Centre
£22 + £5 with gel polish removal
Our Express Gel is perfect for those who are on the go and need a long-lasting colour. This service is recommended for those whose cuticles are already in good condition.
- Shape your nails
- Buff your nails
- Apply the base coat
- Apply 2 coats of your chosen gel colour
- Apply the durable, protective top coat
- Finish the service with cuticle oil
What products do we use?
We work with brands which are cruelty-free and do not contain harmful chemicals. All our cuticle oils, creams, scrubs and masks contain naturally sourced ingredients and do not contain parabens. For our gel polish services we use the award winning brand – The Gel Bottle Inc, a professional nail care brand, which provides a fantastic selection of gel polish colours as well as being cruelty-free and vegan. Gel Bottle does not contain harmful chemicals and does not have strong odours.
How to find us?
Janea Nails & Waxing, 27-29 King St West, Manchester, M3 2PN
10am – 7pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 7pm
10am – 6pm
11am – 5pm
- The service duration is guidance only. Most services complete in the specified time but the service may last longer or shorter.
- If you need existing gel polish removed, we kindly ask you to book your service with gel polish removal. This will add an extra 10 minutes to your service. We charge £5 for gel polish removal when purchased with a service.
- Standard nail polish removal is free. If you need gel overlay, acrylic or hard gel removal, you must add these to your service from the service menu when you go to book your appointment.
- You can enhance this service with French nails or any of our other nail art. Please see our nail art menu below for styles, timings and prices.
- Gel polish usually lasts 2 weeks or more. To help make your gel manicure stay beautiful and last for longer, please read our aftercare guide here.
- We do not apply gel polish to anyone under the age of 14.