Nail Technician - Job Description
Janea Nails & Waxing are looking for the best nail technicians to join our City Centre based nail salon. This role is only suitable for nail technicians who take pride in their work and are willing to invest in regular self-improvement.
You’ll work closely in a team of nail technicians and beauty therapists to help create the best experience for clients. You’ll also have the chance to help shape what things the Studio can do better to make a client experience extra special.
Please email email@example.com to apply. Please include a CV and a cover letter detailing your interest and suitability for the role.
- Minimum beauty/nail technician NVQ 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years experience.
- Experience in manicures and pedicures.
- Excellent communication skills, adapting to the needs of each client.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming.
- Working flexibly when required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Works to a high standard under pressure.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Has client satisfaction focus.
- Keen to learn new skills, to constantly improve and commits time to learning.
- Tremendous team player, working well with a group of people.
- Has a strong interest in the industry & products with knowledge of recent & emerging trends.
- Fluent English.
- British or EU passport or a working UK visa.
- Performing manicures and pedicures using standard and long-lasting polish.
- Working as a team to help create a great environment for clients & staff.
- Taking part in training (when required)
- Cleaning, preparation and sterilisation of working areas before & after clients (when required)
- Operating the computer system after basic training (when required)
- Preparing drinks and refreshments for clients (when required)
- Full-time and part-time roles.
- Paid Holidays.
- Supportive team environment.
- Enrolment into company pension scheme.
- Discounted treatments/products.
- Staff Referral Bonus.
- Potential career progression opportunities.
Salary: From £9.30 per hour
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time